1. Delivery and pick up
- New Zealand orders under NZD$99 - NZD$5.95
- New Zealand orders over NZD$99 - Free Delivery
- International – Per Kilo.
- If your order is very heavy, or is very big/bulky, You may be charged for the extra weight/volume. If that is the case, we may contact you directly to discuss prices/options prior to charging your order.
- Goods are delivered within 14 days (for domestic order) or 30 days (for international order) from the day you place an order to purchase the Goods.
- Deliveries will be made by the carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 14 days (for domestic order) or 30 days (for international order), from the day you place your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- All Goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the Goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimise your inconvenience.
- Signing "Unchecked", "Not Checked" or similar is not acceptable.
- If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
- We are happy for you to pick up Goods from our shop.