1. Your privacy
- By using the Our Website, you give us authorisation to collect your personal information and we provide you with the right to:
- see, and if necessary correct, the information
- restrict or delete your information
- be informed who can access to your information and how your information is being used
- complain to appropriate authority
We can ensure that we will not sell your information. We use your information to:
- fulfil your order
- ensure that the medicines and products that are supplied to you by us are appropriate for you.
- improve our business
- when the information is required by law to be provided.
We only disclose your information to third parties only to the extent to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any orders from you.
- We use Shopify to host our Website --you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- If you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please let us know by sending us e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- If you Post Content to any public area of Our Website it becomes available in the public domain. We have no control who sees it or what anyone does with it.
- Even if access to your text is behind a user registration it remains effectively in the public domain because someone has only to register and log in, to access it. You should therefore avoid Posting unnecessary confidential information.
- You understand that you are personally responsible for your breach of someone else’s intellectual property rights, defamation, or any law, which may occur as a result of any Content having been Posted by you.
- Please notify us of any security breach or unauthorised use of your account.
- We do not solicit ideas or text for improvement of our Service, but if you do send to us material of any sort, you are deemed to have granted us a licence to use it.