1. Cancellation and refunds
The following rules apply to cancellation of your order:
- You may cancel your order at any time within 14 days of the date you received them. You must tell us that you wish to cancel. You must also send the Goods back to us within that same 14 day period.
- We will return your money provided you comply with our procedure for returns and refunds. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent them.
- The option to cancel your order is not available:
- If the Goods you purchase are listed as clearance items (with a short product expiry).
- If the Goods are lost by delivery due to incorrect addresses and postcodes provided by you. Our address labels are automatic and any error in the input of delivery address is the customer's responsibility.
- If the Goods you purchase are detained or confiscated at customs. Please check your country's customs and duty laws before purchasing.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
- In any of the above scenarios, we will return your money within 30 days.
2. Goods returned
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason:
- We do not accept returns unless there was a problem in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
- The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any problem is discovered but not later than 15 days.
So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
- with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- securely wrapped;
- including our delivery slip;
- at your risk and cost.
- You must tell us by email message to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the problem or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send Goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
- If delivery was made to New Zealand address, you are also protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantees Act .
If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
- refund the cost of return carriage;
- replace the Goods as we choose.