Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops contain triple action formula with lubricant, decongestant and antihistamine.
Fast, effective relief of allergic conjunctivitis and allergy eye.
Indicated to relieve the symptoms of itchy, allergy eye.
Triple action formula includes a lubricant, a decongestant and an antihistamine especially designed to relieve eye redness and reduce that watery, itchy feeling caused by allergies or hayfever
Adult and children over 12 years of age: One drop instilled in each eye every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed
Naphazoline hydrochloride 500µg, Antazoline Phosphate 5mg with LIQUIFILM® (Polyvinyl Alcohol 14mg)
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
- If using a prescription eye product consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops.
- Do not use in the presence of glaucoma, serious eye infections or with soft contact lenses.
- Pupillary dilation may occur with use of this product.
- Prolonged use may be harmful. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
- Discard after 4 weeks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.