Auralgan Ear Drops is ideal for effective relief of ear pain.
Auralgan Ear Drops is specifically formulated with Benzocaine, a local anaesthetic and Phenazone, an analgesic to provide effective relief of the pain associated with Otitis Media.
- Use Auralgan Ear Drops at room temperature
- If bottle is cold to the to touch, warm in hand for a minute
- Tilt head to one side with affected ear uppermost
- Fill ear canal and plug ear with cotton wool moistened with Auralgan Ear Drops
- Repeat every 1 to 2 hours until pain is relieved
- If condition persists, consult your doctor
- Avoid touching the ear with dropper
- Do not rinse dropper after use
- Replace dropper in bottle after use & cap tightly
Phenazone 54mg and Benzocaine 14mg
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
For External Use Only. Not recommended for infants under 1 year of age.
Do not use if you have:
- A perforated ear drum
- Discharge from the ear
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients or similar substances
If irritation occurs, stop use immediately & seek medical advice.
Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you have:
- Difficulty breathing
- Pale, gray or blue coloured skin
- Weakness, confusion or headache
These may be signs of a rare, but serious condition and may appear within minutes to hours after benzocaine use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.