BecloClear Nasal Spray is used to prevent and treat seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever). It works by reducing the swelling and irritation in the lining of the nose. BecloClear provides 12 hours relief of blocked nose, runny nose, itchy nose and sneezing in a 200 dose nasal spray.
DIRECTIONFor Adult and Children over 12 years of age
- For treatment: 2 sprays into each nostril twice daily.
- For prevention: 2 sprays into each nostril twice daily for a few days before expected contact with trigger/allergen. Once symptoms are controlled, protection can be maintained at half the dose: one spray into each nostril, twice daily. This dose may need to be increased if symptoms worsen
Beclometasone dipropionate 50 ug/dose
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Full response may take 2–3 days.
- Clear nasal passages before use.
- Shake well before use.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any changes in your vision, including blurred vision.
Seek medical advice if you:
- Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Are breast-feeding
- Are currently taking another steroid
- Suffer from nosebleeds
- Have recently had an injury or surgery to your nose
- Do not experience symptom relief within 7 days
- Intend to use the product for more than 6 consecutive months