Bepanthen is an multi-purpose antiseptic cream that helps protect damaged skin from infection and is also effective for the treatment of cuts, abrasions, chafed & cracked skin, scalds, insect bites & strings, chapped hands, minor skin irritations and sunburn.
It's also effective for the care of mother's cracked or damaged nipples during lactation. Bepanthen Antiseptic cream helps the skin to repair. Gentle enough to be used on baby skin.
- Helps protect damaged skin from infection.
- For cuts, stings, chafed skin, cracked skin, scalds and sunburn.
- Soothing Cream for damaged skin.
- General use: Gently rub a thin layer onto affected area and repeat as required
- Baby Care: Apply Bepanthen at each nappy change.
- Nipple Care: Apply Bepanthen after each feeding. For the purposes of hygiene a separate tube should be used for nipple care.
Each gram contains: Benzalkonium Chloride 500mcg
- Not to be taken
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.