Bisolvon Chesty Forte thins and loosens mucus to help clear stubborn chest congestion. Relieve chesty coughs and breathing difficulties due to excess mucus in cold, flu and respiratory tract injection. The non-drowsy formula means that you can take them when you’re working or on the road.
- Children 6 - 11 years old: 1 tablet three times a day when necessary.
- Adult and children over 12 year old: 1 tablet three times a day when necessary. Can be increased to 2 tablets three times daily for the first 7 days.
Use in children 6 to 11 years only on the advice of doctor , pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
EACH tablet contains 8mg of bromhexine hydrochloride
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age
- Do not take Bisolvon Chesty Forte Tablets if you are allergic to bromhexine or to any of the other ingredients in Bisolvon Chesty Forte Tablets.
- Do not take Bisolvon Chesty Forte Tablets if you have galactose intolerance.
- If you have a persistent or chronic cough such as coughs occurring with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema or cough accompanied by excess phlegm, consult your doctor before taking Bisolvon Chesty Forte Tablets.
- Ask for your doctor’s advice if you are pregnant, or likely to become pregnant during your course of medication.
- Ask for your doctor’s advice if you are breastfeeding, or likely to breastfeed during your course of medication.
Before taking Bisolvon Chesty Forte Tablets, you must tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have, or have had, any of the following conditions:
- liver problems
- kidney problems
- stomach ulcers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.