Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced™ is a macular defence formula, based on the latest scientific eye research, containing lutein and zeaxanthin (supportive to the macular area of the eye).
- Supports healthy vision in ageing
- Supports a protective macular pigment
- May help protect the macular region of the eye from free radical damage
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids important for eye health
- A percentage of the sales from Lutein-Vision Advanced™ supports Macular Degeneration New Zealand
Adults – take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children - under 12 years only as professionally prescribed.
Tagetes erecta (Marigold) 500 mg
extract equiv to dry flower
(standardised to contain lutein esters calculated as lutein 5 mg)
Selenomethionine 122 ug
(Selenium 50 µg)
Zeaxanthin 1 mg
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish 850 mg
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 500 mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 325 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 175 mg
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.