Blackmores Macu-Vision™ contains antioxidant nutrients. It contains Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Zinc to help reduce free radical damage in the eye and supports eye macular health and healthy vision.
- Antioxidant formula based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study* (AREDS)
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
- A percentage of the sales of Macu-Vision® supports Macular Degeneration New Zealand
- Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU) 165 mg Zinc oxide (zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg) 1.3 mg
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period
- May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not recommended for children under 18
- Supports macular eye health. Contains Ascorbic acid 250 mg, Cupric oxide 1.25 mg, Vitamin E 200 IU, Zinc oxide 49.8 mg
- Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.