Bonjela Teething & Mouth Ulcer Gel is sugar free.
Bonjela is a pleasant-tasting gel that provides fast-acting, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort of mouth ulcers and sores, dentures and teething. Not suitable for babies under 4 months.
Fast acting, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort of mouth ulcers and sores, dentures and teething.
Wash your hands, apply enough Bonjela to cover the tip of the index finger (about a pea-sized amount) and massage into the affected area. This can be repeated after 3 hours if necessary. Do not apply more often than once every 3 hours. No more than 6 doses should be given in 24 hours.
Choline Salicylate 87mg/g (8.7% w/w)
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive or prolonged use can be harmful.
- If symptoms persist seek medical or dental advice.
- Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer, are in the third trimester of pregnancy, or are breastfeeding.
- Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use Bonjela in children under 16 years of age with or recovering from chickenpox, influenza or fever.
- Not suitable for babies under 4 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.