Breathe Right Nasal Strip provides instant relief from nasal congestion from allergies, colds and deviated septum.
Breathe Right nasal strips are made of flexible, spring-like bands with a special adhesive that should be applied right above the flare of the nostrils.
As the bands attempt to straighten back to their original shape, they gently lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages, providing immediate relief.
- Relief from nasal congestion caused by colds or allergies
- Better breathing for people with a deviated septum
- Reduced snoring caused by nighttime nasal congestion
- Improve sleep quality
- CLEAN - Wash and dry your nose. Dirt, oils, moisturizers and makeup can weaken the adhesive.
- PLACE - Remove the liner and place the strip centered along the width of your nose. The tabs on the strip should rest right at the start of the flaring part of each nostril.
- APPLY - Press and rub gently until the strip is secure on your nose
- REMOVE - Wash your face with warm water and start to loosen the strip from each end, gently lifting the strip off your nose.
- For external use only
- Do not use over sores, sunburned or irritated skin
- Disposable, use each strip only once
- Do not use for more than 12 hours per day
- If a rash or skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Not for children under 5 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.