If you are at risk of having a heart attack or stroke, or someone close to you is, you may have been told about the benefits of taking a daily, low dose aspirin. This is because low dose aspirin helps thin the blood, and helps lower the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Cartia® low dose aspirin has a special Duentric® coating designed to prevent it from being released in the stomach, so that it is released lower in the intestine. By releasing aspirin lower in the intestine, Cartia® helps to minimise irritation to the stomach lining
ADULT - take ONE tablet ONCE daily with food and a large glass of water.
Each tablet contains 100mg of Aspirin
GENERAL SALE MEDICINE
- Unless a doctor has told you, do not use in children under 12 years or teenager with chickenpox, influenza or fever
- Unless a doctor has told you, do not use if you have asthma
- Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer, or are allergic to aspirin or anti-inflammation medicines. if you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not use with other medicines containing aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines unless advised to do so by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use f you are pregnant, unless advised by your doctor.
- Prolonged or excessive use, unless recommended by a doctor, can be harmful.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.