Centrum For Men 50+ is focused on more nutritional support specifically addressing, heart health, eye health, mental performance and vitality. Centrum for Men 50+ contains increased levels*of most B group vitamins to help support vitality and Zinc to help support mental performance and healthy immune function
- Vitality - With B vitamins plus Folic Acid to support vitality every day.
- Immunity - With key antioxidants such as Vitamins A & E, Betarotene, Selenium and extra Vitamin C and Zinc# to help support immune function.
- Heart Health - With Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid to help maintain a healthy heart.
- Mental Performance - With Iron and more Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) and Zinc# to support mental performance.
Adults: Take one Centrum For Men 50+ tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A) 225 micrograms R.E.#
- Betacarotene 1.8 mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 20 micrograms
- Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 25 micrograms
- Calcium Pantothenate equiv. Pantothenic acid 12.5 mg 13.6 mg
- Thiamine Nitrate equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 3.7 mg 4.6 mg
- Nicotinamide 16 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4.6 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 10 mg 12.2 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 45 micrograms
- Biotin (Vitamin H) 54 micrograms
- Folic Acid 300 micrograms
- dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 50 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 180 mg
- Calcium (244 mg as Calcium Carbonate and 6 mg as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate) 250 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 125 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 2 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 11 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate) 3 mg
- Chromium (as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate) 55 micrograms
- Copper (as Cupric Sulfate) 500 micrograms
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate) 50 micrograms
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 micrograms
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. WARNING: When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your healthcare professional if you are breastfeeding.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If taking other supplements, read label since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
Low sodium formula. No added dairy or gluten. Contains sulfites, colourings and tabletting aids.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.