Centrum For Women 50+ is focused on more nutritional support specifically addressing bone health, post menopausal health, mental performance and immunity. Centrum for Women 50+ contains increased levels* of Vitamin D, Calcium and Iron to help support healthy bones, and post menopausal health and Zinc to help support mental performance, and extra* Vitamin C to help support immunity.
- Vitality - Includes B vitamins and Folic Acid to support vitality every day.
- Immunity - With key antioxidants such as Vitamins A & E, Betarotene, Selenium and extra Vitamin C and Zinc# to help support immune function.
- Bone Health - With increased levels of Calcium and Vitamin D# combined with Magnesium, Copper and Manganese to help maintain healthy bones
- Post-Menopausal Health - With higher levels of Iron, Calcium and Vitamin D# to support changing nutritional needs in post menopausal years
Adults: Take one Centrum For Women 50+ tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A) 175 micrograms R.E.#
- Betacarotene 1.2 mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 20 micrograms
- Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 20 microgram
- Calcium Pantothenate equiv. Pantothenic acid 11 mg 12 mg
- Thiamine Nitrate equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 3.4 mg 4.2 mg
- Nicotinamide 14 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3.85 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 8 mg 9.7 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 35 micrograms
- Biotin (Vitamin H) 45 micrograms
- Folic Acid 300 micrograms
- dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 40 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 150 mg
- Calcium (294 mg as Calcium Carbonate and 6 mg as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate) 300 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 100 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 6 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 8 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate) 3 mg
- Chromium (as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate) 100 micrograms
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 55 micrograms
- Copper (as Cupric Sulfate) 500 micrograms
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate) 50 micrograms
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 micrograms
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. WARNING: When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your healthcare professional if you are breastfeeding.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If taking other supplements, read label since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
Low sodium formula. No added dairy or gluten. Contains sulfites, colourings and tabletting aids.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.