Apo- Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer for the treatment of fungal nail infections (onychomycosis).
- Before starting treatment, remove any loose nail or nail pieces using nail clippers or nail files.
- Apply Apo-Ciclopirox every other day for the first month (bedtime is best) to all affected nails with the applicator brush provided. Application may be reduced to not less than twice weekly in the second month of treatment and to once weekly from the third month of treatment. Apply Apo-Ciclopirox evenly over the entire nail and the skin right around the nail. Where possible, ApoCiclopirox should also be put on the bottom side of the nail and the skin beneath it. This ensures that the nail is saturated with the active ingredient. Let Apo-Ciclopirox dry (about 30 seconds) before putting on socks or stockings. After putting on APO- Ciclopirox, wait 8 hours before taking a bath or shower.
- Apply Apo-Ciclopirox over the previous coat.
- Once a week (every 7 days), remove Apo-Ciclopirox with a commercial nail polish remover. Remove as much as possible of the damaged nail using scissors, nail clippers, or nail file.
- Repeat process (steps 2 through 4).
You may need as long as six months of treatment before you first notice your nail(s) getting better
Ciclopirox 8% w/w 6.6ml solution
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Do not use Apo-Ciclopirox if you are allergic to Ciclopirox
- Not recommended for children
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant
- Do not use it if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.