Clear Eyes-A Allergy Eye Drops is a triple action formula that relieves itching associated with exposure to airborne allergens, removes redness and moisturizes irritated eyes.
Adult and child over 12 years: Tilt head back, squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye up to 4 times a day.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.012%), Zinc Sulphate (0.25%) and Glycerin (0.2%)
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution
- Prolonged use may be harmful
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsen or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use if you have glaucoma or serious eye condition
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist if using other eye products.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.