Clear Eyes Redness Eye Drops is a soothing, moisturising eye drop which removes redness and helps relieve minor eye irritation due to swimming, plant allergies (pollen), colds, smog, sunglare, wind, dust, wearing contact lenses and overuse of the eyes in reading, driving, TV and close up work.
- Vasoconstrictor & Decongestant action
- Reduces unsightly blood vessels
- Brightens eyes for up to 8 hours*
- Lubricant prolongs relief and improves eye comfort
Adult and children over 12 years: Tilt head back, squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye up to 4 times a day.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012% w/v
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution
- Prolonged use may be harmful
- If irritation or redness persists or increase, discontinue and consult a physician.
- Do not use if you have glaucoma or serious eye condition
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist if using other eye products.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.