When you work too hard or play too hard, the surface of your eyes can sometimes become red and irritated causing the blood vessels in the eyes to swell, making the eyes look red.
Clear Eyes removes redness and helps to relieve minor eye irritation due to:
- sun glare
- wearing contact lenses
- overuse of the eyes in reading, driving, TV and close work.
Adult and children over 12 years: Tilt head back, squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye up to 4 times a day.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012% w/v
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution
- Prolonged use may be harmful
- If irritation or redness persists or increase, discontinue and consult a physician.
- Do not use if you have glaucoma or serious eye condition
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist if using other eye products.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.