Clinicians Bladder Support & Cranberry combines the powerful effect of d-mannose and cranberries. It comes in a convenient sachet perfect for men, women and children that need fast-acting urinary tract and bladder support.
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Supports healthy bladder function
- Supports healthy bacterial balance in the urinary tract
- Use for those that want the synergy of d-mannose and cranberries
- Useful handy sachet for those that want portability
Adults: Mix contents in a glass of water and stir well. For immediate support take 1-2 sachets daily, thereafter 1 sachet daily.
Children 4 years and over: Take 1 sachet daily
- Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) ext. equiv dry fruit (standardized to 36 mg proanthocyanins) - 72000 mg
- D-mannose - 1000 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 50mg
- High amounts consumed over an extended period of time may be toxic to the kidneys. Ensure guidelines are correctly followed and not exceeded. Consult your healthcare provider if your symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.
- Blood Sugar Imbalances: The d-mannose in Clinicians Bladder Support is not metabolised or used by the body to produce energy, so suitable for use with those who have blood sugar imbalances.
- d-mannose can cause mildly loose stools and abdominal bloating. This effect is transient and ceases after discontinuing supplementation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.