COMPEED Invisible Cold Sore Patch delivers up to 12 hours of continuous treatment to heal fast and significantly reduce scabbing compared to anti-viral creams. And, because it acts like a virus shield, the patch reduces the risk of contamination from the cold sore.
COMPEED Cold Sore Patches act like a second skin, sealing the cold sore blister and creating the optimal healing environment to treat cold sores fast and effectively without the need for antiviral cream
- You can use the cold sore patch at any stage of an outbreak. However, it is best to apply at the first sign of an outbreak – usually a tingling or itching sensation.
- Wash your hands before and after applying the COMPEED cold sore patch.
- COMPEED cold sore patches should be used 24 hours a day until the sore is healed .
- A patch will naturally detach after approximately 8 hours and should then be replaced with a new one.
- Don’t remove the patch because you want the sore to ‘breathe. This is actually counter-productive and can lengthen the healing process. Keeping the patch on is clinically proven to ensure the optimal healing environment is maintained.
- Diabetics consult with your doctor before use.
- Do not apply on infected wounds.
- Do not reuse to avoid infection.
- If blister worsens or does not heal stop exercising & consult a doctor.
- Glue residue on clothing can be removed with white spirit, considering the special care of the fabric.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.