Threadworm is highly contagious and is the only common worm infestation found in people in New Zealand and Australia. Threadworm infestation is evident by the presence of tiny white threads around the anal region. Other common symptoms include itching around the anus and the vagina, restless sleep, grinding teeth and irritability. If one family member is found to have threadworms then every family member should be treated.
Deworm eliminates intestinal threadworms, hookworms, whipworms and roundworms.
- For Treatment of threadworm in children (2-12 years) and adults: One tablet, once.
- Treatment of hookworm, whipworm & roundworm in children (2-12 years) and adults - under medical supervision, take one tablet, morning and evening for three consecutive days.
Mebendazole USP 100mg
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Do not treat without evidence of infestation
- Not suitable for children under 2 years of age.
- If you are pregnant, seek medical advice before treatment.
- Treatment of hookworm, whipworm & roundworm should only be carried out under medical supervision.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.