Dettol Antiseptic Disinfectant Household Grade for use as a gentle antiseptic to kill germs on the skin. Also suitable as a household disinfectant to kill germs on surfaces.
- To feel refreshed and really clean, 30ml of Dettol Liquid may be used safely in the bath.
- To freshen linen, nappies or other laundry items add 30ml of Dettol Liquid to the rinse cycle.
- Antiseptic: Prepare a 1:20 dilution using 20 mL (approximately 1 capful) of Dettol Liquid in 400 mL of water. Liberally cleanse the affected area with diluted Dettol Liquid until the area is wiped clean. Discard any unused mixture.
- Surface disinfection: For household grade disinfection, prepare a 1:20 dilution using 20 mL of Dettol Liquid in 400 mL of water. Wipe down surfaces such as nurseries, change tablets, cots, and other hard surfaces around the home, such as toilets, floors and bench tops. No need to rinse. Discard diluted solutions after use.
- Bathing: To feel refreshed and really clean, 30 mL of Dettol Liquid may be used safely in the bath. Not to be used when bathing babies under 9 months old, except on medical advice.
- Laundry Wash: To freshen linen, nappies or other laundry items, add 30 mL of Dettol Liquid to the rinse cycle.
Chloroxylenol 48 mg/mL (4.8% w/v).
For external use only. Do not use undiluted liquid. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed seek medical advice. Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals. Do not use on high gloss acrylic surfaces.
If swallowed seek medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.