DiaRelieve absorbs water to help improve stool consistency and provide symptomatic relief of diarrhoea.
- DiaRelieve contains a natural clay (diosmectite) with a high surface area.
- DiaRelieve works by the adhesion of water molecules to the surface of
- the diosmectite.
- Diosmectite can adsorb up to 8 times its own weight in water.
- DiaRelieve is not absorbed into the intestine.
- Suitable for the whole family, from children (> 1 year) through to adults.
- DiaRelieve is clinically proven.
- DiaRelieve has an orange flavour.
- ADULTS AND CHILDREN 6 YEARS+: 1 sachet up to 3 times per day. Add the contents of each sachet to 100 mL of water or other liquid and mix well.
- CHILDREN 1–5 YEARS: 1–2 sachets per day. The sachet contents can be mixed in a bottle feeder with 50 mL of water or other liquid and divided into 2–3 doses throughout the day, as appropriate. Shake well before each use.
It is recommended that you take DiaRelieve® between meals, and the treatment of diarrhoea should be accompanied by oral rehydration therapy to help avoid dehydration.
- One 3.25g sachet of DiaRelieve® contains Diosmectite 3g
- Each sachet is only intended for a single use after opening.
- Do not use for more than 3 consecutive days. If symptoms persist, you should consult your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.