Difflam Throat Sprays provide fast soothing relief by reducing the inflammation, the primary cause of sore throat pain. Relieves symptoms of:
- sore throat
- mouth ulcers
- swelling redness and inflammatory conditions,
- pain following oral surgery, radiation mucositis
- and pain following dental procedures.
The easy-to-use spray nozzle allows application directly onto the sore, inflamed area for fast relief.
- Adult and children over 12 years: Spray 2 to 4 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area, every ONE and HALF to THREE hours as required.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Spray 2 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area, every ONE and HALF to THREE hours as required.
Uninterrupted treatment shouldn't exceed 7 days.
Each ml contains - Benzydamine chrolide 3mg
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
- Do not use if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicine. If an allergic reaction occur, stop taking and see you doctor immediately.
- Uninterrupted treatment shouldn't exceed 7 days. If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.