Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Lozenges contains an anaesthetic to relieve pain and anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation, for fast effective relief from the symptoms of:
- sore throat
- inflammatory conditions such as mouth ulcers, swelling, redness
- pain following throat or mouth surgery
- pain following dental procedures
- Suck 1 lozenges slowly every 2 to 3 hours when required. Maximum of 12 lozenges per 24 hours. Lozenge should not be chewed.
Each lozenge contains:
- Lignociane hydrochloride 4mg
- benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg
- Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age, unless recommended by a physician, pharmacist or dentist
- Due to anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges.
- Do not use if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicine. If an allergic reaction occur, stop taking and see you doctor immediately.
- This medicine contains 23.6 g isomalt per 12 lozenges (maximum recommended daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.