Difflam dual action formulation contains an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce swelling and pain, while antibacterial action kills bacteria that can cause throat infections.
Fast relief from the symptoms of:
- sore throat
- inflammatory conditions such as mouth ulcers, swelling, redness
- pain following throat or mouth surgery
- pain following dental procedures
- Adult and children over 6 years of age: suck 1 lozenges every 1 to 2 hours as required. Maximum of 12 lozenges per 24 hours. Lozenge should not be chewed. Uninterrupted treatment shouldn't exceed 7 days.
Each lozenge contains:
- benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg
- cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33mg
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
- Do not use if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicine. If an allergic reaction occur, stop taking and see you doctor immediately.
- This medicine contains 31g isomalt per 12 lozenges (maximum recommended daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.