Duofilm is a topical solution is for the treatment of warts and verrucas.
- Simple to use
- No masking necessary
- Kills warts without hurting
Adults, and children aged 2 years and over:
- The wart should be soaked in warm water for 5 minutes and dried thoroughly with a clean towel.
- The surface of the wart should be rubbed with a nail file, pumice stone, emery board or coarse washcloth, with care taken not to cause bleeding.
- A thin layer of Duofilm should be applied directly to the wart. Care should be taken to avoid the healthy surrounding skin.
- The solution should be allowed to dry thoroughly. The wart should be covered with a plaster (dressing) if it is large or if it is on the foot to help penetration of ingredients.
Apply Duofilm directly to the wart once daily, using the brush applicator from the bottle, until the wart has disappeared. Avoid applying to the surrounding normal skin.
- If warts persist beyond 12 weeks of treatment, the patient should be advised to consult their pharmacist or doctor.
- Consider alternative treatments if warts cover a large area of the body (more than 5 cm2).
- Duofilm is not recommended during pregnancy OR breastfeeding
- Do not use in children under 2 years of age
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.