Dymista Nasal Spray relieves seasonal and year round allergies, and is faster and more effective on symptoms affecting nose and eyes than antihistamine or corticosteroids alone.
For fast, superior and long-lasting relief of allergies and hay fever symptoms use Dymista Nasal Spray.
Itchy nose or eyes
Adults & Children (12 years and older): One spray in each nostril twice daily (morning and evening)
Each spray contains
- fluticasone 50mcg
- azelastine 125mcg
Pharmacy Only Medicine
Do not use if you:
- Have recently had injury or surgery to your nose
- Are, or may become pregnant
- Are breast-feeding
- Are currently taking another steroid
- Have infection, sores or ulcers in your nose
- Suffer from nosebleeds
- Have eye pain or visual disturbances
- Do not use Dymista for more than six months, except on medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.