Medicine & DrugsEnerlyte Rehydration Sachets helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, vigorous exercise and excess alcohol consumption.
Fill plastic measure to the line (200mL) with fresh, cold, drinking water. For infants use freshly boiled and cooled water. Empty contents of one sachet into water in measure. Stir well before drinking.
- Children 5-10 years: 1 sachet after each loose bowel motion; or 6 sachets per 24 hours.
- Adults and children over 10 years: 1-2 sachets after each loose bowel motion; or 8-16 sachets per 24 hours.
- Glucose Monohydrate 72.65% w/w ;
- Potassium Chloride 6.12% w/w;
- Sodium Acid Citrate 10.82% w/w;
- Sodium Chloride 9.59% w/w
- Use only fresh, cold drinking water to mix Enerlyte
- Never dilute with any fluid other than water
- Do not boil the solution once it is made up
- Reconstituted solution may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours ( do not freeze), otherwise discard the unused solution within 1 hour.
- If signs of dehydration persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.