This medicine is specially formulated to provides fast and effective temporary relief of pain and reduction of fever for infant and children. It reduces fever and soothes away pain from:
- Aches and pains associated with colds & flu
- Muscular aches/pains
- Sore throat
- Period pain
- Dental procedures
- 12 MONTHS: ( average weight 8 - 10 kg) - 4 to 5 ml
- 1 TO 3 YEARS: ( average weight 10 - 14 kg) - 5 to 7 ml
- 3 TO 5 YEARS: ( average weight 14 - 18 kg) - 7 to 9 ml
- 5 TO 7 YEARS: ( average weight 18 - 22 kg) - 9 to 11 ml
- 7 TO 9 YEARS: ( average weight 22 - 28 kg) - 11 to 14 ml
- 9 TO 12 YEARS: ( average weight 28 - 40 kg) - 14 to 20 ml
If you know that your child's weight is less than the weight corresponding to the age above, choose the dose for their weight.
Children's Dosage: Do not give to infants under 6 months. Do not give to children under 12 months except on the advice of a doctor.
Frequency of Dose: Every 6 to 8 hours as necessary with no more than THREE doses in 24 hours.
Each mL contains 20 mg of Ibuprofen.
Pharmacy Only Medicine
- Do not use Fenpaed if you have a stomach ulcer.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- Do not use Fenpaed if you are allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Do not use Fenpaed with other products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly.
- Do not use Fenpaed if you have asthma.
- If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
- Do not use Fenpaed during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- Do not use if you have impaired kidney function.
- Do not use if you have heart failure.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use of the medicine in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.