A natural way to help relieve blocked noses.
FESS® Little Noses is a gentle saline solution that loosens and thins mucus to help clear a blocked nose, so your baby can breathe easier, naturally. It’s non medicated so can be used as often as needed, from the day your baby’s born.
FESS® Little Noses works by loosening and thinning nasal mucus and moisturising dry nasal passages. This helps to clear stuffy noses, allowing your baby to breathe easier. As babies insist on breathing through their nose, a clear nose is essential prior to feeding and sleeping.
FESS® Little Noses Drops convenient bottle is ideal for newborn babies allowing a gentle application of non-medicated saline into the littlest nose.
Lie baby flat on his/her back and carefully tilt their head back.
- Hold the bottle upside down and gently squeeze 1 to 3 drops into each nostril.
- Hold your baby in this position for 1 to 2 minutes to give FESS® Little Noses Saline Nasal Drops time to thin the mucus.
- If a spray is preferred, hold the bottle upright and squeeze or try Fess® Little Noses Saline Nasal Spray.
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep and at least 15 minutes before a feed so that your baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
How to use FESS® Little Noses Aspirator
- Hold the aspirator in one hand (away from the baby’s nose) and expel air from the bulb BEFORE you place the tip at the entrance of your baby’s nostril.
- Gently place the tip of the aspirator at the entrance of the nostril, pointing towards the back of the nose.
- Gradually let the air back into the bulb. The suction will pull mucus out of the nose into the bulb.
- Squeeze the mucus out of the bulb onto a tissue.
Repeat this procedure with the other nostril. When you have finished, clean the aspirator with warm soapy water, rinse and air dry for continued use.
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep and at least 15 minutes before a feed so that baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
Sodium chloride 9 mg/mL.
- For use by one person only.
- Remember to always use as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.