A high energy, high protein, nutritionally complete, powder supplement that can be mixed to desired energy concentration.
- Flexibility to prepare to various energy concentrations: 1kcal/ml, 1.5kcal/ml or 2kcal/ml
- 10g protein/200ml (20%E) when made at standard dilution (1kcal/ml)
- 2g Fibre/200ml when made at standard dilution (1kcal/ml)
- Suitable to be used as a sole source of nutrition in adults (≥18 years of age)
- Suitable to be used as a supplement and for food fortification (recipes available)
- Low in lactose (0.9g/100g)
Glucose syrup, soy protein, vegetable oils (palm oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil), caseinate (from cow’s milk) galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow’s milk), tri potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, pectin, magnesium hydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride, flavouring (cream), fructo-oligosaccharide, emulsifer (soy lecithin), choline chloride, potassium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, sodium L-ascorbate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, nicotinamide,manganese sulphate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, cupric sulphate, retinyl acetate, D-biotin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxin hydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, sodium fluoride, retinyl palmitate, DL-alpha-tocopherol, cholecalciferol, chromium chloride, sodiummolybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, phytomenadione.
- For the dietary management of disease related malnutrition
- Not suitable for patients with Galactosaemia
- Only for adult use
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep can lid tightly closed
- Once opened, use contents within 4 weeks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.