Zinc is a common nutrient deficiency. Supplementation is beneficial when dietary intake of this vital mineral is low. Good Health Zinc Melts are delicious vanilla berry flavoured tablets that dissolve in your mouth using advanced sub-lingual technology.
Zinc is an essential mineral used throughout the body for many functions including the maintenance and upkeep of a healthy immune system. It also supports hormonal health and skin repair.
The addition of Vitamin A further supports zinc absorption in the body.
- Everyday immune support
- Loss of taste and or smell (can be indicative of low zinc levels)
- Poor gut health
- Healthy blood sugar level support
- Vision support and eye health
- Healthy skin and repair
- Hormonal health
- Adults from 16 years: Take 1-2 tablets daily after food or as professionally advised.
- Children 9 – 15 years: Take 1 tablet daily after food or as professionally advised.
Best taken with or after food to avoid potential nauseous.
|Ingredients: (per tablet)|
|Vitamin A Palmitate
(Equiv. Vitamin A 200mcg)
Formulated without wheat, gluten, dairy, egg, soy, artificial flavours, preservatives or colours.
If taken on an empty stomach or if zinc supplementation is not necessary, there is the potential to feel nauseous.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.