HealthE Dimethicone 4% Lotion is very gentle and effective head lice treatment. Unlike other head lice treatment, HealthE Dimethicone 4% Lotion is odourless non-chemical lotion does not contain pesticides and can be used on all hair types and multiple times because lice do not become resistant to this type of formulation.
It not absorbed by the skin so it is suitable for use by everyone in the family from the age of 6 months upwards including women that are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Apply the lotion to dry hair, covering the full length of hair and working systematically around the head
- Use enough product to thoroughly moisten the hair and scalp
- Once applied to the whole head of hair, combing the hair with an ordinary comb can ensure even coverage and distribution of the lotion
- Leave the product to dry naturally and wait at least eight hours before washing the hair with usual shampoo
- Covering the hair with a wrap is not necessary to increase effectiveness or prevent lice escaping. Head lice become immobilised within a minute of being covered with 4% dimethicone lotion.
- A fine-toothed comb can be used to remove remaining eggs after treatment and any dead lice which were not washed out; a specialised “head lice comb” can be used for this purpose but is not essential.
- Eggs are firmly attached to the hair shaft and need to be manually removed regardless of the treatment used.
- Applying conditioner or water to the hair before combing loosens the eggs from the hair shaft and makes combing easier.
- Repeat the application process in seven days
- For external use only
- Repeat treatment after 7 days to grab any eggs that may have hatched during that period
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.