- Soothe and calm dry, itchy irritated skin conditions – Traditionally used during chicken pox and rashes.
- Soothe minor scalds, burns and sunburn – Calamine has a cooling effect, whilst also helping soothe redness and itching.
- Mild antiseptic
- Astringent to dry weeping or oozing blisters and pimples – Calamine Lotion applied to skin blemishes (best before you go to bed), can help soothe irritated skin. It may also assist in preventing blackheads.
- Sensitive skin – Calamine Lotion may soothe affected skin.
Shake well before use. Apply every 4 hours or as required. Allow to dry.
Mix 50 ml Home Essentials Calamine Lotion, and 10 ml Home Essentials Isopropyl Alcohol, and store in a small bottle. Dab on blisters frequently until they dry up and begin to heal.
Sunburn support for children
Dilute Home Essentials Calamine Lotion 50/50 with water, and put in a spray bottle for easy application on children in the summer.
- Water, Calamine, Glycerol, Zinc Oxide, Bentonite, Sodium Citrate, Phenol
Harmful if swallowed. Read label before use. Causes skin irritation. Clean up if spills immediately. Wash hands and skin after handing.
FIRST AID: For advice, contact Poisons Information Centre 0800 764 766 or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.