IMODIUM capsules help restore your body's natural rhythm, by providing effective relief from the symptoms of diarrhoea including loose stools, stomach cramping and pain.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: 2 capsules initially, followed by 1 capsule after each loose unformed stool as needed. No more than 8 capsules in 24 hours. Use no longer than 48 hours.
Loperamide Hydrochloride 2mg
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- If diarrhoea persists, worsen or if new symptoms appear beyond 48 hours, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Drink plenty of fluids as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur. If dehydration is suspected seek medical attention.
Do not use:
- If perforated section is broken or missing, or blister foil is broken.
- If you are under 12 years of age.
- If you have previously had a rash or allergic reaction to products containing loperamide.
- If you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided.
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a fever, severe stomach pain, blood in your stools, on-going medical condition affecting the bowel or are taking any other medicines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.