A great tasting syrup suitable for the whole family. Containing herbs traditionally used to support the health of the respiratory tract & relieve coughs - Marshmallow root, Mullein, White Horehound and Elecampane - and naturally sweetened with Manuka Honey.
- Traditionally used to relieve coughs and support respiratory health
- Great tasting syrup
- Suitable for the whole family
- Certified organic formula
No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours are used in this product.
Adults: 5 -10ml; up to 5 times daily
- Children 6-12yrs: 2 - 5ml; up to 5 times daily
- Children 2-6yrs: 1 - 2 ml, up to 3 times daily
- Infants under 2yrs: 5 - 10 drops, up to 3 times daily
Dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
EACH 1 ml contains:
- Certified organic herbal extracts equiv to dried Mullein leaf 30mg
- Elecampane root 30mg
- White horehound herb 27.5mg
- Marshmallow root 11mg
in a base of certified organic Manuka Honey, apple juice concentrate, apple cider vinegar and purified water, with natural orange and lemon flavour, and ascorbic acid.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use in children under 2 years of age and during pregnancy.
- If symptoms persit see your healthcare professional
- Contains 7%v/v alcohol
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.