Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Hot Drink With Decongestant Sachets provides fast temporary relief of headache, fever, sore throat, and body aches and pains in a non-drowsy, hot drink formulation.
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 1 sachet every 4 to 6 hours when required. Maximum of 4 sachets in 24 hours.
- Pour contents of sachet into mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
- Paracetamol 1000mg,
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride 12.2mg
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Do not use more than 1 sachet per dose. Do not give to children 12 years and under.
- Do not take any other medicine containing paracetamol, unless advised by a doctor.
- See your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or heart problems or are taking antidepressant medication.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Reckitt Benckiser, Auckland. 0800 40 30 30
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.