- Support the normal function of the immune system
- Supports recovery from ills and chills
- Help to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to antioxidant properties
- Support the production of collagen which is essential for the maintenance of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
- Support iron absorption
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Each 5g sachet contains 1000mg sodium ascorbate equivalent to 889mg vitamin C
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soya lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring.
USE: ONE sachet ONCE daily. Consume the content of one sachet as is or add to a small amount of cold, still water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store below 25 degree, in dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNINGS: Consult a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron disorders. Vitamins are supplement to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.