Lorapaed is a non-drowsy anti-histamine for the relief of symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose and burning, itchy eyes due to hayfever and other allergies and relief from itchy rash due to skin allergies and hives.
- Suitable for children and adults alike
- No artificial colours
- Alcohol free
- Pleasant peach flavour
- Adults & children over 12 years: 10mL once daily.
- Children 2-12 years over 30 kg: 10mL once daily.
- Children 2-12 years under 30 kg:5 mL once daily.
- Children 1-2 years: 2.5 mL once daily.
Only to be given to children under 2 years of age on the advice of a healthcare professional. Not recommended for use in children under 1 year.
Loratadine 1 mg/mL
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
- Only to be given to children under 2 years of age on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for use in children under 1 year.
- If conditions persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or may become pregnant check with your doctor or pharmacist before commencing treatment.
- Although the medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.