MAXIGESIC PE triple-action formula is designed to targets cold, flu, and sinus symptoms and provide relief from the following symptoms:
EACH tablet contains:
- 500mg of Paracetamol,
- 150mg of Ibuprofen
- 2.5mg of Phenylephrine
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Do not take Maxigesic PE:
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have impaired kidney function, impaired liver function or heart problems
- If you are a heavy drinker
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking anti-depressant medication
CAUTION: Unless a doctor has told you to, do not take Maxigesic PE:
- With other medicines you are taking regularly
- With other medicines containing ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- With other medicines intended to treat the symptoms of the common cold
- If you have asthma
- If you are aged 65 or over
- If you have bleeding or vision problems
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
This preparation is for the relief of minor and temporary ailments and should be used strictly as directed. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
If you get an allergic reaction stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Store below 30ºC.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN
For the temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms including headache, fever, pain and nasal congestion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.