Metamucil is the leading fibre supplement brand. Metamucil contains 100% natural psyllium husk, which is a great source of both soluble and insoluble fibre.
Start your day with Metamucil Daily Fibre Supplement mixed in 250ml of water and you'll have a delicious and convenient way to add that essential fibre to your diet.
5 ways to energise your Health & Vitality:
- Helps you feel lighter & more active
- Helps your body's natural toxin removal process via cleansing effect
- Cleanses your insides
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain digestive health
HOW TO ENJOY METAMUCIL
Simply add 5.8 grams of Metamucil (approximately 1 ½ level teaspoons) to at least 250 ml of liquid. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drink plenty of water.
Start your day off right with a healthy smoothie. Just sprinkle Metamucil into a blender with ice, yoghurt and milk - deliciously easy.
To restore and maintain regularity
- Adults 12 Yrs+: 1 1/2 teaspoons to be taken 1-3 times daily
- 6-11 yrs: 1/2 adult dose to be taken 1-3 times daily on medical advice
To help lower cholesterol levels
- Adults 12 Yrs+: 1 1/2 teaspoons to be taken 3 times daily
- 6-11 yrs: Consult a doctor
For children under 6 years, consult a doctor
New Users: Start with 1 dose per day; gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary.
Psyllium Husk powder, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin. Aspartame, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Mixed Lemon Flavour, Allura Red AC CI 16035, Brilliant Blue FCF CI 42090. Each 5.8g provides less than 5mg Sodium.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in cases of medication induced constipation. In case of overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Information Centre immediately. Before using this product, consult a doctor if you have a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks or have abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, rectal bleeding or are considering it as part of a cholesterol-lowering program and if pregnant or nursing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or oesophagus and may cause choking. If mixture thickens, add more water and stir. Do not take if you have difficulty in swallowing. If constipation persists beyond 7 days, consult a doctor. Bulk fibre may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine to minimize any effect on drug absorption. As your body adjusts to increased fibre intake, you may experience changes in bowel habit or minor bloating.
May cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fibre from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may lower cholesterol levels. Reductions in cholesterol levels may contribute to reducing the risk of heart disease. Consult a doctor if you are planning to take Metamucil as part of a cholesterol lowering program. Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.