MICROLAX is a fast-acting micro-enema which works to soften stool and gently assist with bowel movements usually within 30 minutes.
- Twist and pull the seal off the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum. N.B. In children under 3 years of age insert only half the length of the nozzle (see indication on the nozzle).
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle.
- Administer the contents of one tube rectally as a single dose.
- 90 mg/mL sodium citrate
- 9 mg/mL sodium lauryl sulfoacetate
- 625 mg/mL sorbitol
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
- Do not use in the presence of abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting.
- If symptoms persist check with your doctor and avoid prolonged use greater than one week, unless your doctor has ordered a special schedule for you.
- Do not use MICROLAX while using products containing sodium polystyrene sulfonate as there may be a risk of intestinal necrosis.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding talk to your doctor before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.