MitoQ supports your mitochondria, your cellular power plant or batteries. It protects mitochondria from damage caused by the free radicals that they generate when they make energy to run your cells.
- New advanced and patented CoQ antioxidant technology.
- Targets mitochondria, the cellular power plant.
- Improves energy levels.
- Supports optimal organ health.
- Slows free radical damage associated with aging.
- Over a decade of research.
MitoQ is also considered to have significant potential as an anti-aging compound because it reduces gradual free radical damage to cellular machinery, cell walls and DNA, slowing the aging process. Levels of Cellular CoQ (aka CoQ10, ubiquinone or ubiquinol) decline from age 20, so many people supplement with CoQ to assist energy levels, to support certain health conditions, and when taking medicines that deplete CoQ (like statins for heart disease). Unfortunately, most CoQ formulas do not reach the mitochondria at levels that are needed.
Take two capsules each morning with water, thirty minutes before breakfast.
Do not exceed unless specified by your physician.
Active ingredient per dose (2 capsules):
Mitoquinol mesylate equivalent to 10mg mitoquinol
- Do not exceed unless specified by your physician.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.