- Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
Sachets Only, No Bottle Included
Please wash your hands. Fill the clean bottle with the designated volume of lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water. You may warm the water in a microwave in increments of 5 to 10 seconds to avoid overheating the water, damaging the device or scalding your nasal passage.
Cut the SINUS RINSE mixture packet at the corner and pour its contents into the bottle. Tighten the cap and tube on the bottle securely. Place one finger over the tip of the cap and shake the bottle gently to dissolve the mixture.
Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keeping your mouth open, without holding your breath, place the cap snugly against your nasal passage. SQUEEZE BOTTLE GENTLY until the solution starts draining from the OPPOSITE nasal passage. Some may drain from your mouth. For a proper rinse, keep squeezing the bottle GENTLY until at least 1/4 to 1/2 (60 mL to 120 mL or 2 to 4 fl oz) of the bottle is used. Do not swallow the solution.
Blow your nose very gently, without pinching nose completely to avoid pressure on eardrums.
If tolerable, sniff in gently any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice, because this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage. At times, some solution will reach the back of your throat, so please spit it out.
To help drain any residual solution, blow your nose gently while tilting your head forward and to the opposite side of the nasal passage you just rinsed.
Now repeat steps 3 and 4 for your other nasal passage.
Clean the bottle and cap. Air dry the SINUS RINSE bottle, cap, and tube on a clean paper towel or use NeilMed NasaDOCK or NasaDOCK plus (sold separately) to store the bottle, cap and tube.
Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- For your safety, do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled or filtered
- Always rinse your nasal passages with NeilMed SINUS RINSE packets only.
- Each device must be used only by one user; do not share this product with others
- Follow the cleaning protocol after each use of the product
- Replace this device within three months of your first use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.