NICORETTE© QuickMist is a mouth spray designed to relieve the cravings and withdrawal symptoms that smokers can face when cutting out nicotine during an attempt to quit smoking. Sometimes referred to simply as NICORETTE© mouth spray, QuickMist is a portable, hand held mouth spray that starts to relieve cravings in just 30 seconds.
Suitable both for cutting down gradually and quitting abruptly, QuickMist works by releasing small amounts of nicotine when sprayed which is then absorbed into the body through the lining of the mouth.
- Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
- Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth either under your tongue or on the inside of your cheek, avoiding your lips.
For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray – it shouldn’t spray into your throat. The nicotine will pass rapidly into your body through the lining of your mouth, relieving your craving to smoke without giving you the “buzz” of smoking a cigarette.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
Ready to quit smoking? Use the spray whenever you feel the urge to smoke to help you quit for good. Over time, you’ll need to use the nicotine spray less in order to control your cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
If your cravings do not disappear with one spray, use a second one.
If you overuse QuickMist, you may experience side effects. The may include nausea, salivation, headaches, abdominal pain, sweating, hearing disturbance, diarrhea, dizziness, or weakness. If you get any of these symptoms, contact a doctor or your nearest emergency department as soon as you can.
- Week 1 to 6 - Use 1-2 sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke (1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour). Do not use more than 4 sprays/hour for 16 hours or 64 sprays/day.
- Week 7 to 9 - Start reducing the number of sprays per day.
- Week 10 to 12 - Gradually reduce to 2-4 sprays per day and then stop use.
Contain nicotine 13.6mg/ml
Do not use
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you are under 12 years of age.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Are under 18 years of age.
- Are taking any other medicines.
- Have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Have a stomach ulcer.
- Have kidney or liver disease
- Take insulin for diabetes.
- Have an overactive thyroid.
- Have adrenal gland cancer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.