Nurofen Cold & Flu PE tablets combines the pain-relieving power of ibuprofen with the decongestant action of phenylephrine to help relieve pain and/or inflammation fast and clear your nose and ease your sore throat without causing drowsiness.
Nurofen Cold and Flu PE helps to temporarily relieve:
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Reduce fever
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours). Take each dose with food and a large glass of water.
Do not give Nurofen Cold and Flu PE tablets to children under 12 years.
Each tablet contains 200 mg of Ibuprofen and 5 mg of Phenylephrine hydrochloride.
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Do Not Take:
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
Seek medical advice before use if:
- You have high blood pressure or are receiving regular treatment with other medications, in particular antidepressants, or are 65 years or over.
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You have taken other medicines for cold or flu.
- Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.