Nurofen tablets help to reduce inflammation and provide fast, effective pain and fever relief for up to 8 hours based on a 2 tablet dose.
- tension headache
- migraine headache
- back pain
- dental pain
- period pain
- muscular pain
- cold and flu symptoms
- arthritic pain
- sinus pain
- reduces fever.
- Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
- Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablets every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
- Do not give Nurofen tablets to children under 7 years. Nurofen for children products are available.
Take with food and a large glass of water.
Each tablet contains 200mg of ibuprofen
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Do Not Take:
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Seek medical advice before use if:
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You take medication regularly or are 65 years or over
- Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.