Nuromol tablets combine the power of two active ingredients – ibuprofen and paracetamol in one tablet providing superior pain relief vs two tablets of regular paracetamol*, for up to 8 hours.
Nuromol provides relief from:
- Back pain
- Dental pain
- Period pain
- Migraine headache
- Tension headache
- Muscular pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Sore throat
- Rheumatic pain and non-serious arthritic pain.
- Adults under 65 and children from 12 years: Take 1 to 2 tablets every 8 hours up to 3 times daily. Maximum of 6 tablet per 24 hours. Take each dose with food and a large glass of water.
- Do not take more than 3 days at a time (2 days for adolescents aged 12 to 17 years) unless advised by a doctor.
- Do not give to children under 12 years. Nurofen for children products are available.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol or ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
Each tablet contains 200mg of Ibuprofen and 500mg of Paracetamol.
PHARMACY ONLY MEDICINE
Do no take
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you are aged 65 years or over.
- If you suffer from asthma.
- If you are pregnant.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorder or if you have had these conditions or gastric bleeding in the past or if impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or medicines for pain relief. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase risk of liver damage, stroke and heart attack.
Seek medical advice if you:
- Are taking other medicines.
- Have diabetes.
- Are using in children suffering dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.